Best Alternative To Metal Braces
Teeth Alignment Made Easy for all Invisalign aligners or invisible teeth braces are an orthodontic treatment that is a great alternative to metal braces. Many adults or older teens would like to improve their smiles but hate the idea of traditional braces. In Invisalign treatment, the patient doesn’t need to worry about painful ugly metal wires as traditional braces. Working through a series of custom aligners, Invisalign system is virtually invisible teeth braces that provide comfort to all.
The Clear Choice
Invisalign aligners have a series of clear trays to shift your teeth. It makes the patients safe from the irritating brackets and unpleasant look of metal Braces. An estimated 1,000,000 people have chosen to straighten their teeth with Invisalign aligners.
Benefits of Invisalign aligners include:
- Gradual movement of teeth
- Imperceptible treatment option
- Less inconvenience
- Removable aligners
- Shorter treatment time frame
Invisalign Treatment Overview
- During the first step in Invisalign treatment, the dentist will take impressions of your teeth and digitize them.
- With the help of these impressions, your dentist will operate through a computerized image of your teeth.
- The use of 3D models will help in planning out the movement of the teeth. Custom aligners are then generated to fit your specific case
- You need to change these aligners every couple of weeks as prescribed by your doctor or a professional dental expert.
- These Invisalign / Invisible aligners do its work gradually on your misaligned teeth and reposition your teeth until you can enjoy a straight attractive smile.
At Flintridge Dental Group you can trust our dental professionals to provide you with the best invisalign treatment and the best teeth alignment services. No matter what kind of treatment or procedure you are considering, Flintridge Dental Group will explore the best options for Invisalign Treatment for you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Invisalign Aligners
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
With Invisalign or invisible teeth braces, people don't have to face the difficulty and embarrassment of using the traditional metal wire braces. As being the removable aligners, Invisalign makes the patients easy to remove them out to eat, brush, and floss providing the perfect dental care solution.
Will Invisalign aligners straighten my child’s teeth?
We do not recommend Invisalign for your young children as they still have the baby teeth and need room to come out. Most of the kids cannot be disciplined to wear and care for Invisalign aligners.
How long does treatment last?
The actual time depends on every individual case. Usually, Invisalign braces straighten your teeth in 6 to 18 months, which is less than traditional orthodontia. Your dentist will see you every four to six weeks to monitor your progress.
Since the aligners are removable, can I take them out whenever I want?
The best thing about the Invisalign aligners is that you can take it out for eating, brushing, Flossing, and most important for some special occasion. You must wear the Invisalign aligners for about 22 hours a day to get the optimal results.